This week we talk about accounting and financial tools which is surprisingly something we get asked about a lot.
We share the tools we use along with insights that relate to finances and accounting that we’ve learned along the way.
This episode is a good one to listen to if you’re spending a lot of time each week managing your books and are looking for a better solution.
Notes & Links from this episode:
- Xero.com – the cloud accounting package we both use and love!
- Shoeboxed – an easy way to get your documents in the cloud
- XOCashflow – an addon for Xero to help with following up outstanding accounts
- Evernote – like a digital filing cabinet
- Taking credit cards online:
- Financial Intelligence for Entrepreneurs – a great book to read if you want better understand your finances and accounts
- Australian Credit cards with no overseas transaction fees:
- 28 Degrees Mastercard
- Citibank Plus
Click here to listen on iTunes or click the Play button below to play from your web browser.